According to yogic nutrition, ginger root is good for general sexual strength. When taken raw (juiced) or cooked, it helps build a strong nervous system.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, ginger has a warming effect on the body and is good for circulation. Ginger tea is often prescribed for colds/flu, menstrual cramps, and also to strengthen the nervous system. In sexual terms, good circulation means optimal blood flow to the penis during arousal. Have I got your attention?
Geisha’s tip: Drink tea with fresh ginger instead of coffee for your morning perk.
I love the taste of coffee but after I heard that it negatively affects a woman’s ability to have an orgasm I looked for healthier alternatives. I drink homemade Yogi Tea every morning. You can also find Yogi Tea in bags in health food stores or online.
Yogi Tea Recipe
(adapted from a Kundalini Yoga Recipe)
Ingredients:
15 cloves
20 green cardamom pods (slightly crushed)
20 black peppercorns
1-3 cinnamon sticks (depending on the size)
8 ginger root slices (I always add more because I like ginger and it’s good for me)
2 L water
2 tsp Black tea (I use green tea for its added health benefits)
Milk (I use almond milk because it’s vegan)
Directions:
Place the first 6 ingredients in a pot and cover until it comes to a rolling boil.
Lower the heat to let the tea simmer for 20 minutes or so.
Add the tea and and let it steep for a few minutes.
You can enjoy it hot as is or with a little milk & honey - Mmmm.
Or let the pot cool and refrigerate the tea.
If I’m in a hurry in the morning, I put about ¾ tea with ¼ almond milk into a little bottle and take it to go instead of buying coffee. There is so much flavor I don’t even add sweetener.
Simple Ginger Tea Recipe
Grate or thinly slice about 2” of fresh ginger root (peeled or unpeeled) into one quart of water. Simmer for 10 minutes. Drink with milk and honey to taste.
Really good tips! Thanks Kia! :D
ReplyDelete