Enter the Mind of a Geisha: For the Intellectuals who happen to LOVE FEET.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Stockings, Red Heels & a French Pedicure
I've just posted a new photo set featuring the work of a new photographer. I'm eager to hear some feedback on this set from anyone who has any to offer.
Stay tuned, I'll have more goodies for you later this week...
Hey Kia Since this is a fetish site, would you mind telling us some sexual stories bout yourself to make things interesting. Like what you enjoy in bed, if your man sucks your toes or anything eles.Pretty please. You a gorgeous and as a fan would love to fantazise.:)
Hey Kia
ReplyDeleteSince this is a fetish site, would you mind telling us some sexual stories bout yourself to make things interesting. Like what you enjoy in bed, if your man sucks your toes or anything eles.Pretty please. You a gorgeous and as a fan would love to fantazise.:)