So for the past few months I've been wrestling with the issue of whether to keep growing my toenails or keep them at a short-medium length.
PROS
There seems to be a large demand in the foot fetish community for women who have both nice feet AND long toenails (and of course, are also willing to put them on display). Perhaps it's a supply and demand thing like if you live in a community where women never show cleavage, the value of cleavage, when it's available, is increased. I imagine there are more women out there with short toenails than long, which makes the long-toenail thing a bit of a rarity.
Whatever the source of this demand, I don't mind sharing my long toenails with the world when I have them. I would love to please as many of my fans as I can, without having to sacrifice anything however...
CONS
There are several reasons why I am motivated to keep my toenails shorter:
a) My Lifestyle. I am a runner and I also have ingrown toenails on my big toes. Some days when I run, I feel a pinch of pain with every step. When my feet suffer, I suffer. Unhappy Feet = Unhappy Geisha.
b) Environment. I live in a colder climate where I can't wear open-toe shoes all year long.
c) Social norms. In social settings, having long toenails can be almost embarrassing when I catch people making rude comments about them being so long. Some people find long toenails rather disgusting and I can understand that. I've also accidentally cut people with these weapons of mine. Now that I think of it, I've even cut myself with my toenails!
d) Short-nail Fans. I have many fans who much prefer my nails at a shorter length. I personally, think my feet look better when my toenails are shorter. I don't really like the "claw" look and I don't think it matches my personality either.
KIA's TOENAIL RESOLUTION
So I have decided that I will maintain a short-medium toenail length for most of the year and maybe once a year (twice at the most) I will intentionally grow them longer. It takes 2-3 months to grow them to a relatively long length. During this Period of Nail Growth I will shoot as many photos, videos and custom requests as I can before I go back into Nail Hibernation : )
YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE
I'm curious to see just how many people prefer toenails (in general) long or short. Add your vote by commenting on this post. All you have to do is write: LONG or SHORT (unless you have something else to say). Perhaps if I get enough people voting for LONG I will reconsider my "Once-a-Year Only" Resolution. Kia
WATCH MY VIDEO HERE => Long Vs. Short?

Hi Kia,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your toenails just before you cut them. Your feet were so sexy and exciting!!!
Your feet are now also very sexy, but I personally prefer longer toenails.
Of course, the choise is yours. If longer toenails make you suffer and doesn't suit you and your habits, just keep them short.
It also depends of your private life. Does your boyfriend prefer long or short toenails ?
If you were my girlfriend anyway, I would be really happy that my girlfriend wears long toenails just for me!!!
Hey Galaxy, thanks for posting! Is this your way of trying to find out if I have a boyfriend ; )
ReplyDeleteA Geisha must maintain an air of mystery...
In my opinion Kia, I really like your nails long because they look very beautiful that way. =]
ReplyDeleteI have to say, as a longtime foot guy, (and this definitely also depends on the type of foot in question) I prefer Kia's SHORTER length.
ReplyDeleteAs she describes in the video debate--The 2 week length after she cut her nails initially-is the perfect length. Moreover. The mistress herself prefers it this way.
Also realizing that nail length is a point of contentious debate between true foot guys out there, the middle ground Kia chooses should be more than reasonable for her fans. The extremes of too short & too long can be a bit much for anyone.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I prefer nail length to be somewhere in the middle--a gentle filing every 2-3 weeks is appropriate (in my view) for any woman with beautiful toes.
I've been a true foot fan of you since I first saw your amazing feet on Feet Over Forty and Toewigglers.com. The high def photos definitely enhanced every fine line, crease and wrinkle to the finest detail on your soles and heels. Those wonderful fissures around the edges of your heels are very sexy. To me, your soles are totally mesmerizing! Your soles, toes and toenails meet every perfect criteria I look for in women's soles. Your nail beds are very long which is a huge bonus in my preference of women's feet. Therefore, whether your nails are cut short, they still maintain their perfect appearance and elegance. My personal preference for your toenails are of course shorter. But you have that loyalty to all your fans that prefer longer nails, so in turn you can let them grow longer to please all your fans. At the same time you shouldn't go through any discomfort with longer toenails. Either way, your feet look amazing no matter how long your toenails are. Thank you for choosing to continue showing the true beauty of you and your incredible feet Kia. Please keep up the amazing work. You are truly a beautiful woman!
ReplyDelete