Monday, November 26, 2012

My Sacrifice to Goddess Kia


When I awoke from what I thought was a harmless nap on my break at work, I quickly realized I was in unfamiliar territory... I was sitting on a giant coffee table, in a giant living room. Or was I just smaller? My question was abruptly and rudely answered by you, a giant woman, Goddess-like in both beauty and size. You picked me up by lightly squeezing my chest between your thumb and index finger and held me up in front of your face.

"Listen up Collin, you seem to be a little confused, so I'll explain quickly. You belong to me now. More specifically, you belong to my dirty feet. You're nothing more than a tool to me that just happens to be living. I saw you wiping tables at Arby's, and I thought to myself, 'Wow, a boy his age should be doing something more worthwhile with his life!' and here you are. I shrank you, so you can live a fulfilling life of worshiping and pampering your new Goddesses feet. Much less pathetic than being a fry boy, right?  Well, you don't really have a choice. Once I grace your presence with my smelly, sweaty feet, you're going to kiss them, lick them, and sniff them until I tell you to stop groveling like a pathetic peasant. You're going to detail scrub both of the soles of my feet, making sure to get inside all the wrinkles and between my toes. Got it Collin? You creepy looking weakling.
Absolutely everything will be scrubbed perfectly, hope you can handle it... Or else... Squiiiish! You're going to get inside the crevices beneath my toenails and scrape out any dirt or grime in there; I may make you eat whatever is in there as your only option for dinner.
Depending on the condition of my toenails, you're going to keep them filed, polished and spotless. You're going to scout my entire body for any body hair that needs to be shaved, including the nose hairs.
Better hope I don't sneeze. For my downstairs region, I will grant you the convenience of a tiny lawnmower, only because I don't want my slave getting stuck to the wax, rendering him useless. Then, depending on my mood, I may just shove you inside of me and make you pleasure me. You're going to do this flawlessly every day, for the rest of your life, which may not be very long depending on how hard you're willing to work for it. I have no emotional attachment to you and have no
problem with granting you a slow agonizing death under my foot. I will laugh at your squished body and then forget you even existed 5 minutes later, and so will everyone else. Don't worry, Arby's will find a new pathetic fry boy, I'm sure you weren't that needed to them."

And with that, I guess my fate was sealed. There was nothing else I could really do except wince at all the personal insult, and try to mentally prepare myself for the Hell that was to come. You set me back down on the coffee table in front of your couch, along with a tiny bucket of soapy water, a tiny toothbrush, and a tiny ladder. You then laid back on the couch, flipped on the TV, and propped your giant, smelly, sweaty feet right in front of me. The odor hit me like a
truck."Get to work." Your feet were literally the size of tall
buildings compared to me, and I was expected to scrub BOTH of them before the end of the night, AND finish the other impossibly demanding tasks for a person my size? This was brutal. "Wait, before you start... I want you to strip." I had no choice but to oblige, "Y-yes ma'am..." I nervously stripped off my clothes as you sternly inspected me. "Ha! God, that thing is pathetically tiny. " I started to shiver, not only due to your harsh words, but it was very cold in the room.
"Aw, is it cold? That sucks. Alright, now get to work. You won't be needing these." You picked up my clothes off the table and threw them in the trash.

And so began my life as your tiny foot slave. I reluctantly dipped my toothbrush into the bucket of soapy water and began to diligently scrub the very bottom of your heel, the only thing I could reach at my height without the ladder.

To be continued...

Written by Collin 

No comments:

Post a Comment